Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Celestine Prophecy


I finally finished this book a few weeks ago. It was so awesome! I felt this connection with this book. It talks about a manuscript that is in Peru. I have been thinking about going to Peru and this book talks about how there are no coincidences and people and things are placed in our path to help us to be able to learn, grow, and be able to fulfill our mission. I really liked how this book talks about the energy that we receive from others and how everything in this life truly is an energy battle - everything is about receiving and giving more energy. That the people we fear are energy takers and that we give our energy to them by allowing them to manipulate or control us. Also that those that we generally like to be around are those that give us energy - they make us feel good. That life truly is about learning how to control and increase our energy. This book allowed me to think more about what religion or God - there roles are in life. I totally recommend this book to all...it will get you to think and wonder - is the Manuscript real?

1 comment:

sachiko said...

Dang girl. You've been busy! So do you know if you're going to go to S. America yet? Sorry, brain fart, I have the hiccups. Anyways, I can totally relate about Miami. I've lived in utah how many years and never been to arches, antelope island, this is the place, bryce canyon etc. Sad, huh?