Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Made it 2 Years!!!


March 8 was our 2 year wedding anniversary. Can you believe it?! We have been together 2 years - time has flown by.

March also happens to be probably one of my busiest working months so we decided to go pretty casual this year and just go to dinner. Who would have thought it would be such an ordeal picking a place. Omar told me that it was his year to pick the restaraunt and I knew he would pick a Brazilian Steakhouse because they have all-you-can-eat meat. So I found online a coupon for $25 off at the Steakhouse, because they tend to be pretty pricey, and called to make reservations for our anniversary. Can you believe it? The one and only day each week they are not open is on Mondays, which happened to be our anniversary day this year.


Omar then was like, "Great...we will just go to an all-you-can eat Japanese/Chinese buffet!" If I didn't like that idea than Golden Corral was the next best choice. You have got to be kidding me...no way was I spending our anniversary at a buffet where people's greasy hands are everywhere.

My friend told me about Roy's which is elegant Hawaiian dining. So we went there. Omar was not such a fan, because he is more about QUANTITY rather than QUALITY. I thought it was delicious.

Ah well...we will try better next year to satisfy both our needs.

No comments: