Friday, February 22, 2013

Nikki Time

Kelly was nice to drive me back to SLC after my time with her. We met Nikki North and her husband Jeff at a restaurant she had heard about that is on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives called Moochies. They are known for their steak and cheese sandwiches and also their meatball sandwiches. The place was tiny and we managed to get a seat. The line runs out the door to this place. Kelly and I shared half of each of the recommended subs and we both agreed that we enjoyed the steak and cheese a little more. But they were both good. Kelly headed back to Logan and I spent the rest of the afternoon with Nikki and Jeff.

Nikki and Jeff spent the night at the Anniversary Inn Salt Lake City to celebrate Valentine's Day. They told me that you can walk through all of the crazy themed rooms from 1-3pm each day for free. I thought - well we have nothing else to do so why not? We went to both Inns and walked through about 30 different rooms - these rooms are DECKED out! It was pretty fun and cool to see.




This creepy painting was in one of the closets
Every room had awesome tubs




Following that we walked around Jordan Landing some and also saw a Trader Joes. Neither of us had ever been there before so we thought - let's check it out. It was really interesting - a lot like Whole Foods. Then we met Sarah Squires around 4 pm for some ice cream at Maggie Moos. I have never been there before which is odd since we have them all over the place here in Florida.

I really have a great time with Nikki - I wish they both lived closer to us.

No comments: