Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015



I knew I would be working all weekend long for the end of "Obamacare". Valentine's Day took place on a Saturday and Health Care Reform Enrollment ended on Sunday the 15th. So Omar booked us a Groupon Friday night the 13th for a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater that takes place at the Omni Hotel.

We were supposed to go with Ashley and Mark but they ended up going to see Seinfeld instead so that left our table 2 seats empty at our table. This was not our first murder mystery dinner as a couple. We are good...we guessed the murderer. It was one of our waiters --- Bruce Bruce.

We had a good time, I was just tired you can tell below --- prego.... uhhh.


Saturday - Valentine's Day - Omar made me breakfast and then when I went to work he cleaned the kitchen and family room and bought me chocolate and flowers before going down to Orlando with the dog. I had a night all to myself. It was kind of nice. It will probably be one of the last times for some time too.


For a guy that doesn't "do" Valentine's Day or real flowers --- he did an exceptional job this year!

No comments: