Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blonde Moment #1

So I thought I would start to record some of my blonde moments. There are too many of them to count and those that know me won't be a bit shocked by this one...
My mom was sick with bronchitis about a week ago and she had dropped off a prescription at CVS. I was such a kind daughter and offered to go and pick it up for her. She gave me her credit card and I went. I told the guy my moms name and he looked at me and asked when I had dropped it off. I said I didn't remember. He then asked for confirmation information. What is your birthday. I respond with "12 - 25..." trying to not forget the birthyear he responded in the middle of my sentence "1954" I said "yup thats right" he then asked me my address to which I told him and he said "hmmm..." do you know how this prescription works. I said yup and rang the stuff up and left. I went home and told my mom that it was weird that he was asking me all these questions about you - "it was like he didn't believe that I was you." My mom then had to explain to me after she stopped laughing that it might be a little difficult to believe that I was 53 years old.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What does he know? Maybe you just look incredibly good for your age?