Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wonder Works Out of Control Magic Show

I was a part of a couple of his trick. I was on stage for a good 20 minutes.
After the Dave Ramsey show we went over to Wonder Work's Out of Control Magic Dinner Show. Omar and I got groupons to go and my dad and Erin Pratt also joined us. It was really a great show. The food wasn't half bad either. I actually participated in about 15 minutes of the show on stage. This magician was really funny and talented. That is a lot to say after having sat for over 6 hours at the Dave Ramsey event right beforehand. I really am not sure how he did a lot of his tricks. I would go to this show again.

I am glad that we have been trying to find some deals for things down in Orlando area to try out that we have never done before. It seems that a lot of times growing up in Orlando, everything is so tourist and Disney oriented that we don't take the time to take advantage of some of the neat things to do.

No comments: