Friday, November 5, 2010

A cowgirl, an Indian, a Night of Mystery

The Assassins
Omar is in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and they have been planning their first activity for the Quorom which was the other night...a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was a ton of fun and people got really into it.

Omar was hilarious and had a perfect part for him, an Indian. Omar told me he thought he was chosen to be an Indian because of his color, I didn't think someone would have thought of that. I asked the Quorum president and he told me that was exactly why. I just laughed...but Omar was perfect with the horrible English and throwing jokes in all over the place. Boy did he look the part too!
I was a cowgirl and ended up being a main character in the plot. I enjoyed dressing up to, but had a wicked hard time of finding a gun! I finally bought a nerf gun as all the toy stores no longer sell cap guns or guns that look like real guns since kids have been killed by cops because of it. Someone told me they found a gun at Walgreens and I bought it an hour before the event, it was a working cap gun! It was perfect and completed my get-up.
The perfect couple...but not in this show



He was hilarious he was the lover that stole all the girls hearts

I totally want to host my own party now...have been wanting to for a while. I guess I will need to get on that...so many parties and so little time to host.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bahahaha! I TOLD you they picked Omar because of his skin color!!