Saturday, March 26, 2011

Check out our RIMS!

Some people call us "ghetto" and others are just plain confused. We often get the question - "What happened to your tires?" Well we were tired of having hubcap issues. Omar blames it on my driving that we are constantly losing hubcaps, Supposedly when he drove the car there was never any problems. I just call it bad luck, and my mom says it's a "camry-thing" because my brother and dad both had problems with lost hubcaps on camry's.

I have seen a hubcap or two roll through traffic from the Camry and have gone and retrieved them. Other hubcaps have just broke. We had gone through 2 different hubcap sets and for months were down to only 2 hubcaps. I had it, pulled off the hubcaps and decided we would paint the tires instead. I always thought people that did that were "ghetto", but, now I have joined them. I thought well, when we need new tires we would upgrade to real rims! Now, I don't really care to spend extra money on something that doesn't really matter. Personally, I think we can get away with what we got now.

Before the paint job - I have NO idea why the areas that were covered by the hubcap are the parts that are rusty

Not too shabby eh?

No comments: