Sunday, June 17, 2012

Micah's Wedding Reception

I had to take picture of my own dad and brother
creating the napkins for the reception!
I was SO impressed
My cousin Micah Ihli got married in Utah. I wish I had gone out to the wedding out there, but just felt like I couldn't go at that time. He did have a wedding reception in Orlando and I took the day off for the reception and the rest of the weekend. It was a lot of work to get ready for that reception, but everything looked beautiful!

I really enjoyed getting to know Micah's new wife Camille. I wish that she they lived near us in St. Augustine. It would be really great to have some people living near us. They actually will be living out in Logan where my sisters are now. They both will be going to school there.

The lights shown here was colored sand and
we connected 4 LED lights to a small battery
It was also great to see my Aunt Corrine Madison. I haven't seen her since my own wedding 4 years ago. She is such a sweetheart. We were all exhausted after working for the reception so on Saturday the day before she flew back home to Oklahoma we decided to just go to Downtown Disney and walk around.

So cute how she decided to have the pictures hung







All those little cups are actually hand made chocolate molds with candy in it

Chocolate/nut covered apple bites in a spoon full of caramel
Cupcakes - love the lace decoration around the cupcake
Raspberry Cheesecake mousse and cake pops

All the food and desserts were home made except for a meat platter - my Aunt Nancy even home made all the bread  and there were multiple types of bread
Food included: bread, fruit trays, meat/cheese trays, garden salad, pasta salad, strawberry spinach salad, potato salad,. Desserts included: banana and chocolate pudding, raspberry cheesecake mousse, caramel/apple bites, peach cake, carrot cake, candy, strawberry cupcakes,  and cake pops.


Not the greatest picture because all of these were taken with my phone, but I don't have any picture of us with Aaron and Nicole's 2 boys - Croix and Levi
Levi excited for FOOD!
Nicole and Aaron's new baby girl Lyla

No comments: