Sunday, May 26, 2013

Catch up with friends in Orlando

I had the morning and early part of the afternoon before I needed to check into the Waldorf Astoria for the Sales Conference. I was able to go on a walk around the St Cloud Lakefront and catch up with my friend Erin Pratt. They have completely re-done the lakefront there and it was really nice.

I then drove to purchase some shoes from DSW since I forgot to pack some for the Sales Conference for one of my outfits. I was lucky I didn't miss anything else considering I had to pack for 2 completely different types of trips.

I went and got ready and drove to Winter Park to meet with my friend Brianna Hill. We ate at Jimmy Hula's which was super yummy. It was my first time holding her cutie Bridgette which is funny because I have seen her multiple times before that. I am so luck to have such great friends!

1 comment:

Brianna Hill said...

Cute post, Kate. :) We're lucky to have you guys as friends!