Thursday, May 23, 2013

Southern Caribbean Cruise: Aruba


I really loved this little island. I could go back here for sure. It is only about 20 miles away from Venezuela. It is really near Curacao and so they have the same type of influence. We did another bus tour. I of course really wanted to go snorkeling as it looked incredible. But I had to go with the majority here. I found this jeep tour that I really wanted to do but they never got back to me. There is this really pretty Natural Pool that is only accessible through jeep and I would like to go there next time in Aruba. The tour had 3 stops...
1) volcano lava formations
2) aloe plant
3) lighthouse




edible fruit

These cool trees always point north and it is due to the wind
furniture made of the tree above - it is very strong

Lava formations




Aloe Plant farm

They make all sorts of things with aloe - it was a very interesting tour




our crazy bus that we took the tour in




snorkeling spots 

This car was so funny - it was painted in chalkboard paint and the people wanted everyone to write something on it

lovely art work of Omar's...I ditto his comment - Aruba was truly one happy island

No comments: