Sunday, September 14, 2008

Free Cold Stone Ice Cream


When I went to BYU everyone talked about Cold Stone...they had the best ice cream ever! I have been there maybe 2 times my whole life, it is good, but overly priced and super rich. I guess I am just a cheap-o...I would rather pay $3 for a whole gallon of ice cream rather than 1 scoop. Lets just say I don't go out to ice cream much. Somehow I always seem to find out about the restaurants and places that are giving away free items. September 25th is Cold Stone's day for free ice cream...

"On September 25th Cold Stone Creamery will be offering it's 7th Annual World’s Largest Ice Cream Social at participating Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide, a special night to join together and share the pleasures of life with a FREE ice cream and family fun. From 5:00 - 8:00PM, visitors will get free 3 oz. servings of Jack or Emily's Creation. These 2 flavors were inspired by Jack and Emily, two Wish Children.

Jack's Creation - Marshmallow ice cream with OREO Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge
Emily's Creation - Nutter Butter ice cream with White Chocolate Chips, Kit Kat and Yellow Cake

All donations will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation."

Last time it was cheesecake at the cheesecake factory...but I never made it over for my slice. Hopefully I will for this one, but thought I would pass it along to anyone else who would be interested.

No comments: