Sunday, October 31, 2010

Goodbye to Utah.

After "This is the Place" we went and saw a movie together, The Network. We picked something out that Aaron wanted to see as he seemed pretty bored with the day thus far. It was quite a sad movie I thought...it just shows that fame, riches, and full time obsession with work/computers does not bring happiness.

The next day we went to church and there was an awesome talk regarding pride. I realized that is something that I seriously need to study again, as I am a very proud person.

The whole trip was nice, and I was surprised by my feelings when I left. I really missed Utah or rather I missed a lot of the experiences I had in Utah. I missed having really good friends that I have close relationships with and the meaningful conversations that I have with them. I miss the outdoors and the thought that there is always something to hike so close by that is not mosquito-filled, humid, and flat. I miss being close to the church center, as that is so much of who I am.

I still don't think I could live in Utah full time. But in ways look forward to my next visit.

No comments: