Monday, December 13, 2010

Tech Update

Omar asked me if I have blogged about his new TV yet and I don't believe I have. So I think it is time for a tech update on some of our new little gadgets now a part of our family.

Omar loves this HUGE fan that he found and hung for our living room

Omar's new TV. It was supposed to wait until a black Friday deal, but he found a deal on a TV that he wanted that he couldn't pass up. Here are the specs...It is a Sony 60" 120 hertz 1080 P LCD compared to our old Sony 42" 1080 P LCD. I just think it is ginormo!
Our old TV looks so tiny compared to the new one. I liked our old one though

The new one in it's place. We just need to buy a new entertainment center since we sold our old one
For all of that stuff, I must say that a tv like this definetly looks different. Omar says, "it is realistic." I just think it is weird.

Our other new gadget is my new cell phone. Omar has been counting down the day when the new G2 would come out and fixed it all up to get a new one when his mom annually gets a new phone so he would get the discount. Well...he got it. However, I was a smart cookie and stole it from him. I have been miserable with my new phone that takes like 30 steps just to make a phone call and is really just complicated. After Omar got his phone he realized how nice it is and was afraid he would break it, so bought himself his same phone from a pawn shop for under a 100 bucks in case something happens to it. So I have this phone that has applications that seriously have changed my life. I love it!

No comments: