Sunday, January 16, 2011

Erica's 33rd

The Birthday Girl

So Erica Foster turned 33 yesterday and we celebrated by attending her party at her favorite restaurant Roy's. It is a Hawaiian fusion restaurant. It is delicious. We had a nice time seeing some old friends from Big Brothers that I haven't seen since really I left last April, as well as I made some new friends.

I didn't take any of these pics - I have no clue what happened here with the coloring

The gift Omar and I gave her - it might not be what you think, I bet Jeff was dissappointed!

The group at Roys
Erica and her husband Jeff will probably only be stationed here for a few more months since Jeff is in the Coast Guard. Erica is really one of the first friends that I made when I moved here and I will really miss her when she leaves. She is so spunky, outspoken, fun, and sometimes adventurous (when you force her to be). I have celebrated her past 2 birthdays with her, I hope to celebrate many more with her.

No comments: