Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 11, 2011: The In-Between

I have a people-pleasing husband. After his ceremony we went to lunch and since it was Omar's day we told him to decide. Of course his first answer was "Golden Corral," his favorite restaurant of all time. So sad I know. That is like the favorite of senior citizens because of the discount and little tiny children possibly, but a grown adult! I have been to Golden Corral more as a married person than in my entire life. There were some complaints and so Omar changed his mind to Jason's Deli. As we approached it, which it is right across from Golden Corral, we asked if he was sure, he changed his mind back to Golden Corral. So we did...yum yum!

After eating we went to Old St. Augustine to walk around. My mom after bringing groups of history teachers all around FL to St. Augustine and having historians come and talk to them knows all these interesting facts and places I didn't even know existed. So we went there and my mom did a little tour. We visited some museum, but found that it was only open Wed-Sat.

We walked around the cemetery that I now want to be buried in, it was SO gorgeous. The only catch was that you have to be catholic, well I can change religions to be buried there, no problem.



Posted by Picasa

We went into a gorgeous tiny little chapel in that cemetery

We went to Flagler College

We went to the Antique Mall that inside what used to the largest swimming pool in the world

Then we went shopping: I got Omar a citizenship gift of 49er's items and rock candy (maybe you are starting to see that I am married to a little child); mom looked for her favorite garden store which we found out has since closed much to her disappointment

We went home to get the party started.

No comments: