Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trans-siberian orchestra






We went to the trans-siberian orchestra tonight. We took omar's cousin Carin with us from Guatemala. Omar had always wanted to go and this year we finally bought tickets. It was the most family friendly show I have ever been. I must say it was very refreshing to go to something with no foul language or really anything innappropriate. It is like a rock-n-roll concert with orchestra. Everything was centered around Christmas and the reason for the season. It actually got me feeling for the first time this whole season what the purpose of Christmas is! The lazer light show, pyrotenics and just their ingeniuty was amazing!!! I did chuckle many times because they introduced their dance choreographer as part of the orchestra. The reason that is funny is because I really only noticed that they swayed their long hair in huge rock circles. They are all known for their long hair in case you didn't know. There were some songs that sort of dragged out to me. Overall we had a good time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: