Friday, August 17, 2007

Why do girls have to like chick flicks?

Last night, I watched a classic "chick flick" movie. Pride & Prejudice leans more on the classic, than chick flick in my opinion, but why in the world do girls or people in general have to like such movies? They kill me. Everytime I see them it is a reminder of my singletom and the lack of so called "perfect guys" out there in the world. If they weren't so good, I wouldn't watch them. There is something about the Cinderella story that just seems to be in the heart of every girl of the perfect romance and love story that they will be the center of. Is life anything like the movies? I'm just not quite sure...look at Mr. Darcy here strutting up for the last time to propose to the only one who is the keeper of his heart...who could dare say no?
I know I couldn't.

No comments: