Saturday, January 23, 2010

FLANed out


If I were to ask you if you are a fan of flan, you would probably respond with a hearty, "No!" I have tried many a flan from different places and people and honestly, they have never been very delicious to me. My husband on the other hand, if you were to ask him what he learned on his mission he would respond, "I learn to make flan." Boy is he telling the truth. I don't think he "learned" to make flan, it is more like "mastered" it! The past few months, I cannot even begin to count the number of flans he has made and given to people. These are people that tell us that they do not like flan. After they taste his flan, they literally dream about it and beg him to make more. His flan has been fought over by more than one couple. So needless to say I'm flanned out. I usually get at least one piece of the flan and I can't take it anymore. NO MORE FLAN. I think we are finally going on a flan break. Maybe we will open up our own flan store, we could probably make a lot of money. By looking at this flan you would think it probably isn't different than any other flan you have tasted before. Oh but it is, it really is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never had flan.... maybe he'll have to make some for me!