Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspired

There is this guy that I work with named Robert. He tells me all the time that I am his mentor. He is a great guy and he has inspired me. He is so giving and always thinking of others and working to improve himself. He reads a lot. One fiction and then one non-fiction book. He let me borrow the chuck norris audiobook which inspired me to listen to audiobooks. I now have a library card in my county and have borrowed some audiobooks. I am totally enjoying it.

Robert is one of the most thoughtful and giving people. He is always working to be a better person, he is honest, and will bend over backwards to help someone.

He decided to create a weight loss competition for 3 months, ending in august for whoever can lose the most body weight percentage. The prize is 250 bucks cash from him. Along the way there will be check ins and surprise giveaways. I joined it, I did pay 10 bucks to do so. That was not because of the money, but it is proven when u buy in you are more vested. I am a week behind since I just learned about it, but I have a good 30 pounds to lose. I think it is possible. I will be occasionally posting how I am doing. I know most women won't share their weight. I don't care because it won't be my weight for long! Wish me luck and keep me good.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

1 comment:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Awesome, Kato! Good luck!