Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sea World Orlando

Last month we had a weekend planned for Orlando. This was a weekend where we were going to go to the temple and then to Ikea to buy a peice of furniture. The temple fell through becuase the morning of, I couldn't find my temple recommend anywhere! We were dressed and ready to go and everything. I was so dissappointed. We still went to Ikea and found the cubby hold storage book shelf we were looking for, but they were out of storage. That night we were supposed to go to the Blue Man group with my mom and dad but the discounts that we were supposed to get fell through. So we will have to wait until another time. We ended up having Erin, Brooke, and Brooke's husband and daughter over for a bbq. It was really a nice time. The next day we went to Sea World. All-in-all it was a good weekend. We had a nice time.











waiting in line for Manta Ray - it was air conditioned there and they had aquariums to look at in line - you would never find something like that at Disney


manta ray is crazy how you end up on your stomach for the ride




Omar only cared that he got his turkey leg - I must say they are so delicious. It was even yummer that we got them for free!

I love me some stingrays - I was teaching all the people around me how to pet them without food and then how to feed them when you have food. I got very wet and probably spent a good 30 minutes here


Who is this character anyhow?

Omar's best friend manages a lot of the carts and restaurants at Sea World and gave us free tickets to get in. Last time Omar and I went to Sea World together was when we were dating and I got sick for some reason when I go there so we left after being there for maybe an hour. This time we went on all the rides, except for Journey to Atlantis because the wait was posted as 90 minutes. However, Sea World always adds 30 minutes to their wait times it seems. Journey to Atlantis is a ride I don't care too much about, I enjoy rollercoasters. I haven't really seen their shows in a long time too. The shows were pretty good. I must say that I was most excited about the Sea Lion & Otter show, but I was kind of dissappointed. It was not as good as I remember - it is definetly a show for little kids. I have always wanted to see the Sea World Rocks Show - but it isn't until like 8 or 9 at night. We didn't end up staying that long. We got there at 10 and left at 5pm. I was actually surprised we ended up staying there as long as we did.

No comments: