Sunday, October 2, 2011

Breakfast with Bri

One of my only friend's Brianna told me last week that they are moving to Orlando for a job her husband Brandon got with Fidelity. I was distraught and so she took me to breakfast at this fabulous place in Jacksonville right across from the water called Metro Diner. It was SO delicious. Thanks Bri!
Their version of shrimp and grits - doesn't that look incredible?

Bri with her california style eggs benedict

We had a great time talking and then browsing over at Fresh Market. It was funny because at Fresh Market she wanted to buy some coffee for a new bath bar (soap) that she is making. That is what she does, makes soap. Well neither of us know anything about coffee since we don't drink it. We had to ask for help about what kind we should get as well as had the lady grind up the coffee because we had no clue how to do it. So funny. I think the lady thought we were crazy.

2 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Aw, I'm glad you had a girls' day - I instantly thought of you when I saw Brian's announcement!

Brianna Hill said...

Awwwwww I had fun too. Let's have more girls days. I won't be far away :)