Sunday, October 2, 2011

Omar's 30th Birthday

Omar's birthday was this last Wednesday. I of course was working till like 8pm and so we didn't get a chance to celebrate on his big day for his 30th birthday. Omar and I are not much for giving gifts to each other. I am more of a "create a memory with me" kind of person, and he is more about "give me some good food" kind of person. Birthdays mean nothing to him but another day, whereas for me it means a whole month of celebration. So to celebrate I am going to list
30 Things About Omar
1) Omar loves meat
2) Omar loves Entemmann's butter loaf bread
3) Omar loves NFL football
4) His favorite football team is the SF 49er's
5) He is good at cleaning the house
6) He is a bbq mad man
7) He opened the Northeast FL region for his company
8) Omar loves his field of work
9) He has 2 brothers
10) He is from San Pedro Sula, Honduras
11) He became a US Citizen this year on January 11, 2011
12) He likes rollerblading
13) He has huge arm muscles
14) He is really into Japanese Anime
15) He is an amazing kisser
16) He is an uncle to 2 adorable little boys Jayden and Tage
17) He loves it to be freezing in the house
18) He takes pride in his yard work
19) He likes to take multiple showers a day if possible
20) He is very laid back
21) Loves staying at home relaxing
22) He can be considered a professional sleeper on occasion
23) He is going bald much to my disappointment
24) He is in the Elders Quorum Presidency for our ward
25) He is bilingual
26) He is always helping other people
27) He is good at fixing things
28) He does not like clutter or like to hold onto keepsakes
29) He supports me in everything
30) He is a loving and kind husband who I love greatly and feel so blessed to have in my life

I LOVE YOU OMAR SPILSBURY !!!

1 comment:

Spilsburys said...

Love it ...love you Omar ...