Monday, April 23, 2012

Millenial Day Temple Weekend


Twice a year our Stake has a specific day that everyone is encouraged to go and do work in the Temple. They call it Stake Millenial Day and it takes place on a Friday every 6 months. Omar and I both got off work so we could go. My mom and Naomi were able to meet us for the session. It was so nice to be in the temple.

After the temple my dad and Naomi's mom, Jeanne, met us for lunch at 4 Rivers. Now that is some amazing bbq. I think Omar ordered a little of everything because we had SO much bbq!

After lunch we all (except Jeanne) went to Winter Garden and walked around. We had a nice time. They have a free museum and let me tell you the guy that ran the museum was SO excited about all the history he had to share.

We had a great day!

Drive that Tractor Na

LOVE all the florida orange crate labels - it is amazing how the Orange industry is not like it used to be

Dad doing what he does best - reading the paper



No comments: