Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend with the Spilsburys

Last week, Eddie and Megan Spilsbury came in town. Eddie my brother-in-law was one of the top Branch Managers in the country for Chase bank and came to Orlando with his wife Megan for a few days as a result. We were able to see them for most of Saturday and Sunday. We watched Hunger Games which was really good, and go to this ice cream shop in Downtown Kissimmee called Abracadabra that makes ice cream from liquid nitrogen. My favorite flavor is honey cinnamon almond....so delicious!

We were fortunate to be able to spend a whole day at Aquatica! Aquatica is SeaWorld's Waterpark in Orlando. and for all 4 of us it was our first time. We all thought it was the best water park we had ever been to. There was no lines either for the rides.





Look how empty it was - SO AWESOME!


The water was spraying us like crazy!







Megan, Me, Teya, Bryleigh (teya's daughter)

Brothers Eddie and Omar




We had a great time with them and wish they would move closer to us!

1 comment:

Spilsburys said...

Wow, you really did go to town on Blogging !!! Good job kate ! I noticed a few things about myself looking at those pics you posted of our visit . Im the whitest Ive ever been in my in tire life!!! I need a Tan ! My Boobs are saggy !!! haha oh poor ME !!! AND WELL, i CANT HELP BUT LOOK FAT ...( I'm prego ) !!! Anyways miss you guys !