Sunday, November 16, 2008

Couple's FHE

This pizza was more personal pan than a pizza
Victor and Casey Antigua working on their miniature pizza
me spreading the bbq sauce for a huge pizza
Gianni and Katherine with their pizza

So about 2 weeks ago we did a couple's FHE at our apartment. It is crazy to me that we have been living in our apartment for 8 months now and only about 3 people had been to it. I had a day off and decided that it was time to get to know some other married couples. I decided that each couple would make their own pizzas. which would then share with each other. I made the dough by scratch and they had to roll the dough out themselves, put the sauce and toppings on their own pizza. It was really funny watching everyone do it. We also had salad, chips and dip. Everyone's pizza came out really yummy. Ours came out the largest - I guess all my practicing of rolling out the dough had paid off. We didn't take tons of pictures but here were some of them. We then had a FHE which Omar prepared and did a lesson on faith, and actually gave each couple a pot, and soil to take home with them to plant their own plant. We tried to find seeds, but we were trying at the wrong season...eh well. Overall we had a lot of fun and I think we might switch homes sometime and do couples FHE at another couple's home.

No comments: