Sunday, November 16, 2008

My New Church Calling


So last Sunday I was set apart as the new Spanish Branch Young Women's President!!! Crazy! I seriously almost had a heart attack when the Branch President called me in. I was not expecting that as I was just called about 2 months ago to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Womens. I am excited though...most all of my presidency has now been called and we are just going to have so much fun. Too bad until January, I will be gone a lot. I love the Young Womens organization. In my patriarchal blessing it talks about my service in the Young Womens...it is always exciting to see things possibly coming to pass through my blessing.

2 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

So exciting! I'm stuck back in the primary. :/

Angel y Brandae Rossini said...

Good Luck, sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun. How is the spanish comming Kate? It still feels weird to call you that! I love you!