Sunday, November 16, 2008

Utah here we come!!!

I am so excited - Omar called me the other day and said that ticket fares had gone down quite a bit to Utah. We had looked a while ago for tickets for the holidays to go and see his family, but they were over $500/each! This time they were only $375/each. Still a lot of money, but we decided that we should do it. We have not gone together to see his family in Utah, and I actually haven't been to Utah since entering/leaving the MTC for my mission - before that it was when I graduated college (both in 2005). I can hardly believe we are going. But I am excited. Let me know if anyone there wants us to come by and say hello. We will be there from December 24-January 6.

6 comments:

sachiko said...

Perfect! I think we'll be coming back from CA around the 27th. I'd love to see you! :)

Laura Robins said...

We will be in SLC from Dec. 16-Jan 2nd. We should get together so you can see baby Jack! Let me know.

Liz Bowman said...

Schedule some time for the Bowman's!! We would love to see you and meet Omar (Pam is the only one who has!).

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Heck yeah, you're getting together with me! I'm too excited-can't wait!

down in the valley said...

If you make it down to Southern Utah, stop in and say 'hi!' We're still here.

Alicia S said...

Kate! We'd love to see you. Thanks for letting us know. The first week of January would be great.