Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gianni's Birthday

(Yes that is a cake of cookies)
We went 2 Friday's ago to Gianni's house for his birthday party. The party wasn't starting until 9pm and both Omar and I were exhausted at like 7pm. We are just getting old I guess. So we decided to take an hour nap. I set the alarm clock and I must have been super exhausted because I turned the clock off in my sleep! We woke up at 10:30pm!!! I called to see if the party was still going on and they said that people had just started arriving. Crazy!!! So we got up and went over to the party - we did not get there until after 11pm and we stayed until 2pm. There was this one guy there that was showing Omar all these salsa dance moves that were really cool. All I know is I felt sick, by how much I was turned and spun around during that time period. We had a blast and hopefully will go dancing again soon, so we don't forget all of the moves.

No comments: