Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

Check back later for some videos we will be uploading.
What an adorable couple
The Costume Parade
Maru and Cesar
Omar battling it out in the relay race
a true vampire!
That was one of the trick-or-treaters eyeballs!
2 of my little Beehives
Omar getting his groove on
I voted for him for best costume - it is from panama!
looks like I have competition for my husband - he is checking him out!
This couple won the best female and male costume.


We went to a Halloween party that was put on by some members of our branch. There was lots of food, music, dancing, and we played some relay races. Overall it was a good time. Finding a costume on the other hand was not the best of times. Every store I went to had very immodest "sexy" outfits - man were they expensive. Finally, I went desperatly on Halloween day since I had the day off of work to find a costume. I went to a costume store and found a really cute pirate outfit - but someone had stoled the pants from it. Then I went to K-Mart - people were scavenging as everything was 50% off! I got another sumo outfit to match the one I wear every year to go with my husband for $20 !!! That would be a last resort as I wanted to be something new and different this year. I went to Wal-Mart and then I went to Target. I found a vampire outfit for 30% off - only $28. So I decided to let me husband decide. I was the vampire.

As you can see - I had my teeth - one of the vampire teeth had a cross in it. Too bad I couldn't eat any food with them in. Actually as I just salivated from looking at the food one of the teeth fell out! Que Lastima! The other one fell out like 10 minutes later as I broke it and even swallowed it.

Omar enjoyed being a highlight at the party with his sumo wrestler. We should have gone as couple sumos - I think we would have won the couple's costume contest. Ah well...maybe next year!

No comments: