Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CVS-ing for the first time

They say you have to coupon only once at CVS to become hooked. Well it is true! Let me tell you - NO, let me show you what I purchased!!!


How much would say all of this would cost?
4 pack of Gillette Fusion razors; Gillette Deoderant; Gillette shampoo/bodywash in 1; 10 pack DayQuil; 12 pack Nyquil

Well the real cost of what it should have been = $37.88
Well let me tell you how much I paid! Real money = $13.39 (I saved 65%)
I received $10 back to use on another purchase so if you calculate that into my total I paid $3.39 (I saved 91%)!!! Amazing huh?
I HEART CVS!

So I went for my 2nd round of CVS. It is quite nerve racking since I am so new at it. It does take me a little while since I am still trying to learn how to combine my purchases and to locate the items and then actually checking out. This time it took me about 45 minutes to complete all my transactions. How much do you think this was?

1 Santa Hat; 1 Green Bag Tag; KY Yours & Mine; Zantac 150; 2 Crest toothpastes; 1 body wash; 2 loreal color juice lip colors; 2 hydrate and refresh focus on lips and 1 exfoliate and renew focus on lips.

Well I spent $15.11 - it took me 5 transactions to get there and I had one mess up so I should have had one more hat and one more body lotion, but oh well.
Here is what it would have cost me without 77.13 (I saved 80%)

No comments: