Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 1 & 2: Debarkation and a Day at Sea

lunch our first meal together.
So we never did take a picture with our own camera of us at dinner in the real dining room. But this was one of the cold soups I ate - it was an apple with indian spices. Cold soups always have a lot flavor, but are not my favorite.

Of course all the food was all you can eat - but they had all sorts of sushi.
Miami behind us.

the ships that left before ours - I almost thought we were going to the same locations.
Leaving Miami


They had all of us squeezed together to hear about how the lifeboats worked and how to put on our lifevests in case of an emergency. It took way to long and we stood there for over an hour for a 20 minute thing. All I have to say is that if there was a real emergency, it would be plain chaos.
Lido deck, one of the pool areas with the slide. I never did go on the slide.
Gingerbread houses that were on display in the lobby.

The lobby elevators.

Every night we would come to our room to have our bed ready for sleeping. I must admit that one of my favorite things about the ship was that we had a steward who would clean our room a few times a day! I loved it! Anyhow, at night there would be mints our bed along with information for the next days activities and always a towel animal. We took the pictures of every towel animal our guy made for us except the last night (I left Omar in charge - go figure right?). The one we missed was a gorilla - so adorable!





No comments: