Monday, July 26, 2010

Bri: My Super Creative Friend


I know so many people that are creative in so many ways. I just wanted to give a shout out to my super creative friend Brianna.

Creative people just amaze me and I want to aspire to become like them. I think it is the matter of a few reasons that I don't...

1) my schedule - I don't make time for it
2) my lack of confidence that I could create something interesting
3) my perfectionism hinders my creativity
4) my impatience
5) this list could keep going

She has a business where she plans Disney vacations and creates these amazing itinerary planning books as part of it. Her website is www.easybreezyplanning.com.

She also makes this super cool soap made out of fresh ingredients - love it! Check them out http://www.breezybeachyclean.blogspot.com/

She always has a cute idea ... I think everyone needs a friend that can help people like me with stuff like that.

3 comments:

Brianna Hill said...

AWWWW well hang out with me long enough and I'll have you tying raffia onto mason jars better than Martha Stewart! :P LOL.
Thanks, love. You're the best.

Jess said...

I totally love her too! She never ceases to inspire me. I have the pleasure of being her customer two-fold: She planned our WDW vacation which turned into the trip of a lifetime, and I also completely LOVE her Bath Bars (they are simply delicious!!!). Go Bri!

Emily said...

I am lucky enough to call Bri my sister-in-law. She is awesome and super talented! So glad you featured her!