Monday, July 26, 2010

Michael Buble Concert


So I always wanted to go to Michael Buble's concert but could not bring myself to cough over the money. My girlfriend Erica bought tickets for her and her husband to go. He ended up getting deployed because of the oil spill and so she didn't want to go without him. Omar and I bought the tickets from her last minute. I'm glad we did. It was funny because we ended up sitting right next to one of the guys I graduated highschool with, Chase Hulon, and his recent bride. I hadn't seen him since graduation. What a small world.


Every girls dream...well he is actually taken, engaged to a girl from Argentina which is why he wears a ring on his finger (that is how they do it in Argentina)

The opening act for the concert was "Naturally 7" which are an incredible accapella group. We really enjoyed listening to them...

This was the DJ guy in the group...


the guy who did the drums was amazing...



The opening of the concert:


My favorite song by Michael Buble: "Home"

I love that Michael walked into the crowd and interacted with the people at the concert, he is a very real, down-to-earth guy.


Probably one of my favorite parts of the concert was the very end encore where he just stood and sung accepella with NO microphone. It was incredible and gave me goosebumps, he has a super powerful voice. I would for sure go to another concert of his.

No comments: