Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Older Blues

This has been a different birthday for me. I think maybe I am going through a getting older slump. This is my 2nd year being married and I am getting closer to being 30. Not that being 30 or getting older means too much to me, because I don't feel like I'm getting older, it just means that the older I get the further away it seems like I will be able to accomplish some of my dreams/desires.

I think my #1 right now is the desire to go and travel. I know that now is the best time to do it, without kids, but my desire before that is to become and stay debt free. Going to some of the places that I want to go would not help me to become debt free.

Some of my dreams are:
Travel to Peru, Thailand, Greece, New Zealand and many other places
Sing with/for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Write and publish a book

okay I think my amnesia with getting older is beginning to creep in because I can't remember anymore of my dreams. Wah!!!

No comments: