Friday, September 2, 2011

Jaguars Game





My friend Tiffany Copeland got tickets to go to the Jags vs Rams game on Thursday September 1st. We paid $10/each, thank you USO, and we sat in the Honor Rows seats. I thought that was pretty funny. I have sat in Honor Rows seats before with Big Brothers Big Sisters. This time at least, we didn't have someone monitoring bathroom breaks and it was not nearly as crowded. We parked the car in the same lot we normally do, near the historical society by the ball field. It isn't but a 10 minute walk probably to get to the stadium, but the parking went up since last I went there. I remember it being more like $10 to park, it was $20 this time. Bummer. Especially surprising with it being a pre-season game. Tiffany is pregnant and I thought they would let her bring her BPA free water bottle empty into the stadium. We walked all the way there and they wouldn't let her so we walked back to the car and then back to the game again. We missed the opening but that's no big deal. It is interesting how I don't think I even watched half of the game. It was so not entertaining. football really never is for me anyhow. We had a good time talking.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Tiff is not wearing pink! j/k. Sounds fun, i still can't believe you live so close to each other.