Sunday, January 15, 2012

Duval Street: Florida Keys

Our first whole day in the keys we spent near Duval Street. My mom and I went shopping taking our time through the shops.

I found this really cute KW bracelette, which stands for Key West, but since it was my maiden name initials & I really wanted it, so splurged and bought it.


I loved this painted tiles - they were set in wood frames made from real lobster traps. I think for a future nursery I would want something like this in it and do an ocean or sea theme 

these purses were so cool - made out old hard-bound books



I love this sea collage made from the traps again 

thought something like painting my own fish could be cute for a nursery too
My dad and Omar we sent off on their own as they were getting bored at our speed. We met up for lunch and then walked back to the car and saw some of the shops that each group liked and wanted to show each other. We went and got our wetsuits for Dry Tortugas and walked around the marina and found a seafood restaurant and ate appetizers for dinner.
interesting - i can only imagine
There were some really cool pelicans

Sunset

We had fun in the hammock store. My mom loved the one she was in. Omar and I ended up buying 2 hammocks - not shown here. They are hanging on our porch and we love them - thinking about buying 2 more so others can join us.


No comments: