Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We just got back from almost 2 weeks of pure Sunshine Paradise in places I had never been before. This vacation flew by way too quickly. We were greeted at home by a gorgeous Full Moon as we pulled into the neighborhood. I can't believe its over. I now have so many additional places and trips that I want to add to my list. I feel so blessed that we were both able to take time away from work, and it appears that we still have jobs to come home too. I also am so thankful that we could afford such a wonderful trip.  Here is all I have to report on from the last 2 weeks...

Our itinerary was:
Friday, December 30 - finish packing & drive to Miami
Saturday, December 31 - New Years in Miami with Jeff & Erica Foster
Sunday, January 1 - leave Miami on Carnival Glory 7 night Cruise (Eastern Caribbean)
Monday, January 2 - Nassau, Bahamas
Tuesday, January 3 - Day at Sea
Wednesday, January 4 - St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Thursday, January 5 - San Juan, Puerto Rico with my Texas mission "mom" (trainer) Mari Carmen Rivera Cotti
Friday, January 6 - Grand Turks
Saturday, January 7 - Day at Sea
Sunday, January 8 - Drive to Key West with my parents
Monday, January 9 - Key West
Tuesday, January 10 - Dry Tortugas
Wednesday, January 11 - Stops along the Keys and drive back home
Thursday, January 12 - Day of recuperation
Friday, January 13 - Back to reality!!!!
This picture doesn't do justice to the gorgeous moon!

1 comment:

the schmoes said...

sounds dreamy! I wanna see some photos!!