Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July




We spent 4th of July in Orlando. I was really hoping to spend it in Jacksonville together, but Omar had to work in Orlando and I didn't want to be alone. Omar's good friend Justo was celebrating his birthday and his son's birthday so we went to a BBQ at their house. After that we went and visited Omar's family and then went to another BBQ at one of Omar's best friend's house, David. It was SO hot outside. Later that evening we went over to the house of my friend Erica's grandparents where we watched the Kissimme Fireworks. I have lived in Kissimmee my whole life and I only remember seeing those fireworks as a small child with my dad. I am not sure how old I was or anything. The fireworks were actually pretty good. The mosquitos were not so good. I had over 20 bites on my legs and arms.

No comments: