Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boys are Weird-O's


I totally should have taken a picture. Now that I think about it, the dead body might still be in our garbage. Omar got home 2 days ago from Pennsylavnia for a trip he went on to look at a water well driller. Yesterday morning I wake up and on our kitchen counter is green apple dish soap everywhere. I call Omar over to ask what in the world happened because our dish soap dispenser was empty and I knew that I did not make that mess. He responded, "Oh there was a cockroach." What is wrong with boys??? Who takes soap and just squirts it all over the kitchen trying to soak a cockroach. He left for work and I started picking up the garbage that he left around and pulled a paper towel from the garbage disposal. Low and behold, what jumps out at me?! The cockroach!!! He didn't even kill it. I squished the cockroach and put it in the trash. Later I ask him why he just didn't kill it. He expressed that he was sad that I killed it becuase his plans were to watch it get chopped up in the garbage disposal. When I asked him about it he just responded, "What do you expect, I'm a guy."

No comments: