Friday, July 31, 2009

Jaguars Game

So I was going through our pictures on our camera and realized I never added in about the Jaguars games that we went to LAST football season (2008). We went and saw the Titans and one other game together. Omar went with our friend Victor to see the Colts game. The Jags game was both Omar and I's first time going to a professional football game. Omar loved it and I was fine with going even though football is really not my thing. Check out our cute pictures!!!

Our friends Jeff and Erica Foster came to the Titan's game with us.

After the game close-up. You can't tell, but it was FREEZING outside

Omar - happy in his football element


Jaguars lost as they typically did last season. Omar was happy becuase the Titans are his favorite team.


Our Seats were definetly up at the top but for like $10 a ticket you can't beat it!

National Anthem

The Jags getting riled up

Going into the game - we are so CUTE

No comments: