Sunday, July 19, 2009

My 26th Birthday!



So Omar was supposed to have off for my birthday and we had plans to go to Aquatica, Sea World's new water park that opened last year. I have never been to Aquatica before. Since we were in Orlando anyway for Kelly's homecoming I figured it would be a good way to spend my birthday. Of course, his job scheduled him to work anyhow and so he is working. So I decided to use our 2 free tickets that Omar got for us from a friend to go with Erin, one of my best friends. However, due to the weather we did not end up going. So these are pictures of what Aquatica and my birthday could have been like (yes that is a dolphin - one of the rides takes you underwater where the dolphins swim around - cool huh. Instead I opted to just chat with my friend and then went with her, my mom, and sister Kelly to lunch at Pei Wei. I really do like Pei Wei and wish that they had one in Jacksonville. I think my favorite dish there is the Pad Thai. I however did enjoy one time the Mongolian Beef (it tastes just like P F Changs I think for just a fraction of the price)that I tried there one time. Kelly ordered the Spicy Korean chicken which was also good. I have also tried their Japanese Terriyaki Bowl (without fail my mom orders it every time)as well as the Thai Coconut Curry. I love curry, this curry was only okay. Over all it was a relaxing and nice birthday. We will make the trek some other day to Aquatica.

No comments: