Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Time Homebuyers - That's US!!!


So this is totally the house we will be closing on in about 60 days!!! How exciting! It really just fell in our lap too. It just came available today and was marked way low since it is the end of the month and SEDA was hoping to make a deal. Our home is located off I-95 and 210 in St. Johns County. It is a great area and a smaller neighborhood (only about 100 homes). Our house is full stucco and has a water view (nice for retention pond) with a preservation lot thing as well. Omar and I both really like the place and felt good about getting it. We already have put our binder down. It is crazy how this worked out. We have been looking and looking and I guess new home was the way for us to go. This will be a great starter home and we really do not have concerns about being able to resell it in the future. Our first home. It is interesting because I have never bought anything large - not even a bike or car...I'm stoked. We will have extra rooms for visitors! Everyone should come and visit, we are in a great location not far from Jacksonville or the beach! When I take the camera to our house I will get pictures. Our new address is 225 Clear Creek Court. Isn't that so cute?

2 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Congratulations Kate!!! How exciting! The layout looks fabulous! Good luck with the move and settling into your new home!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! :)