Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wedding Pictures

So people probably have wondered a little bit about the wedding. My mom and uncle have some pictures at this website if you would like to check it out (they are from the temple and also from the reception).
http://picasaweb.google.com/LDwakefield/KatesWeddingForKelly?authkey=2qFsXEuLikc

The family bbq - we had a get together at my aunt and uncle's house for both sides of the family. It was a lot of fun and had good food of course - bbq our favorite!
I thought I would show some pics of getting my hair done - these were actually for my bridal pics though.



Our bed on our wedding night at the Celebration Hotel

How sweet of him - it was actually the first time he ever got me flowers

Too bad they were fake - I love you still - at least they will be easier to preserve



Margaret and Kate

Uncle Turner and Uncle John

Aunt Diana, Mom, Aunt Dianna

cousin Nicole with son Croix, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Pam, Aunt Corinne, and grandpa

Cousin Cisco, Ariana (daughter) with wife Jessica, Omar's parents Grace and Jose

Diana, Kate, Omar, Dianna, Laura

Omar with our new little nephew (I am finally an AUNT!) Jayden

Aunt Diana, cousin Margaret, and Omar's friend from New York Denise

Lindsey and Kate

Omar and Kate

Grandpa, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Marshall, and Kate's mom


Kate getting her hair done

my makeup was done by a friend

No comments: