Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Opossum

Jacksonville Beach
My MOMMY!
Omar & I
The nasty opossum

So my mom came up to J-ville for the day - we did a lot- we went shopping, I framed a picture that I got in Rome in 2001 (finally), we went to David & Busters (this restaurant/game room - like Chuckee-Cheese but for adults), we went to the beach, and then went looking at old bungalo style homes. It was so fun. While we were out I saw this old opossum in the road moving REALLY slowly. I had Omar turn towards it and I started taking pictures. Normally these things are really quick and start running. He was just so old - so I got out and started taking pictures. He is a really scary looking sucker - if he could have moved quicker he would have probably bitten me and given me rabies. But for all those that want to see a opossum! Have you ever seen one before?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Ha, ha, ha! Kate that possum story totally reminds me of the mice that could have bit you and given you rabies in the Stomper shack! Remember those good ol' days! Also, your wedding pictures are beautiful. Looks like it was a great day.