Sunday, November 1, 2009

Get Motivated


So I went to the Get Motivated seminar today. It was wonderful and I am so glad that I went, although it made for a VERY long day (8 AM and we left at 5pm).
Me, Rachel, Ansley, and Ansley's Father-in-law
Erica and Jeff Foster

There were a lot of people that spoke to us LIVE and IN PERSON. I did forget to take pictures of everyone or the picture did not come out well. There was a hilarious portion where the ex-lead singer of Santana had us sing this ridiculous song. My camera battery died, so I will have to upload the video later. I think we will have to teach the song to our office along with the actions. It was so funny seeing middle-aged to old people singing this song in a large arena.
Steve Forbes
Zig Ziglar
Bob Kittell
Phil Town
Tamara Lowe
Rudy Gulliani
Collin Powell
James Smith
Terry Bradshaw
Laura Bush

1 comment:

Executive Support said...

Hi Kate,



My name is George Carlier and I work with Tamara Lowe at Get Motivated Seminars! Thank you so much for your great comments about our event and company! Tamara has asked me to contact you because we’d like to use some of your comments for marketing purposes on our websites etc. In order to do so, we’ll need you to sign a simple release form. At your earliest convenience, can you please contact me at: george.carlier@getmotivated.com and/or 813-884-7200 so that I can email you the form and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for the great feedback!



Thanks,

George Carlier

Product Development Assistant