Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lizzy's Wedding!

The wedding took place at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in Jacksonville. Both Omar and I had never been there before. It was actually really beautiful.
I loved the flowers!
The Groom - Rick
The Bride - Lizzy
the Lovely Couple
The kiss
While the Bride and Groom took pictures together, we decided to take pictures together as well while we waited for the reception. We only knew 2 other people at the wedding, Rebecca and her husband from church. Rebecca is the Relief Society president of the ward we just came from and I was her secretary for about 1 month before we moved.







So I made everyone be really goofy in a few pictures too. I was in a funny mood!



Mr. & Mrs. Rick Ignelzi!
love the groom's cake



It was a beautiful wedding and we had a blast! Lizzy was my visiting teaching companion in my last ward and she took my place as the secretary when we moved. She is awesome!

No comments: