Friday, October 15, 2010

Titanic: The Exhibit

I am really into finding things to do through Groupon. I bought a Groupon to go to Titanic: The Exhibit in Orlando FL. It has been fun trying to do things in Orlando that we have never done before.

We attended our Stake's Millenial Day at the temple and completed work for my ancestors including an endowment session and temple sealings. It was awesome. Omar and I hadn't completed sealings since we were sealed to each other in 2008! It was also really neat doing the sealings fo my family, especially for the person I was named after Kate Candace! So cool.

After the work there in the morning we met my parents to go to the Titanic exhibit in the heart of tourist town, I-Drive. It was pretty cool. I have a love for Titanic due to my History Fair Video I did on it back in Middle School before the Motion Picture Film came out for it.

You go on a tour as to what it was like on the Titanic and actually experience how cold it was. You are a real live person on the ship so you can see what happened to your person.






a real teak chair from the Titanic

This was the character that I played - she was so cool that she had a whole part of the exhibit regarding her




No comments: