Monday, July 25, 2011

Bathroom Adventure

About a month ago when Omar and I were heading down to Orlando we decided to stop at the St. Augustine Premium Outlets because of an awesome deal my sister told me about for shorts at Eddie Bauer. The shorts were all $15 each and I got an additional 10% off! You can't beat that, and it is so hard to find long shorts. So we bought a bunch.

Before we started the rest of the drive down to Orlando I decided I should go to the bathroom. Omar pointed to the bathroom and went to the car to wait for me. I ran into the bathroom and thought it was odd that the toilet seat was up. I cleaned the stall and did the squat routine. After I was done I walked out and went over to the sinks to wash my hands when I in horror made eye contact with a man at a urinal. I was shocked. How on earth did I miss that I went into the guys bathroom. I continued to the sink near the urinal and began to wash my hands, still in shock. I just kept saying out loud, "I am so embarrassed...I didn't see anything." I walked over to the air blowing machines to dry my hands. Meanwhile, the guy at the urinal is just laughing. He is laughing and more guys start to come into the restroom. I suddenly start thinking, what am I doing? Washing my hands? I need to get out of here. I ran for the exit and the car. Yeah lets just say Omar and I both got a kick out of it. I can't believe I actually took time to dry my hands.

1 comment:

Brianna Hill said...

Ah hahahaha I've done that! But I didn't make it as far as you did. I saw the urinal and men standing there, gasped and ran out lol