Monday, July 4, 2011

Weight Loss Update

So I had some rocky points in the last 3 weeks. I was over a week behind in the competition. But really the competition for me is just to have something to be accountable for to keep me motivated. I ended up losing .6%. The thing is that I am fine with that. I have been working on my diet and lets just say that most of it consists of fruits, and veggies now. I also have been working out 4 days a week. Which is much better than my average of 0-1 days/week. I think that I have been building muscle back again hence not much weight loss. I know that I need to measure myself as that is the best way to keep track of my progress. But I can never find my tape measure and that takes way more time than just standing on a scale. So that is my next goal. Here's to a new month!

No comments: